On Wednesday, June 5, Cincinnati Enquirer named ProLink Staffing a Top Workplace in the Cincinnati area for the third consecutive year for exceptional company culture.
180 regional groups and 31,100 staff members were surveyed. 125 organizations were named as finalists.
This year’s questionnaire asked employees how they felt their companies performed the following areas:
- Alignment – company direction, values and synergy
- Connection – how appreciated employees feel; how meaningful they feel their work is
- Effectiveness – efficiency, openness of organization to new ideas
- Management – how deeply managers care about the development of their direct reports
- Engagement – motivation, retention and ability to recruit
- Leadership – level of confidence in company leaders
- Basics – pay, benefits, flexibility, training, goals and metrics
CEO and founding partner Tony Munafo commented on the latest recognition, “Our people are our number-one asset. They have taken ProLink from startup to a living, thriving enterprise in just 8 short years. My brother Mike and I started ProLink with the intention of making something bigger than ourselves and our team is the reason we’ve been able to do that. We directly attribute this recognition and every success ProLink has achieved over the years to them.”
To read more about this year’s Top Workplace finalists, click here.
ProLink is currently hiring at all 15 locations throughout the country in sales, recruiting and business support positions. To submit your resume, click here.