Staffing and Workforce Consulting Organization Hits Double-Digit Milestone with the Partnership and Support of World Class Clients, Team and Community
Cincinnati, Ohio—ProLink Staffing celebrates a decade of service as one of the largest national talent acquisition and workforce consulting firms in the local healthcare, travel healthcare, manufacturing, engineering, architecture, construction and technology industries.
ProLink was founded in 2011 by Tony and Michael Munafo out of a basement office in the Cincinnati market with a single full-time employee. Three years post-recession, the company operated as a start-up long after many would define it as a fully realized enterprise. That lean operations mentality, along with its sales- and metrics-driven culture, translated to robust and consistent growth year over year. A decade later, ProLink has celebrated several key milestones, including:
- Established four operating companies devoted to specific industries: ProLink Healthcare, ProLink Travel, ProLink Resources and ProLink Technology.
- Launched four divisions within various operating companies: Nursing, Allied, Clinical Research, Controls Engineering Hub.
- Expanded geographic footprint to thirteen markets: Atlanta, GA; Chicago, IL; Cleveland, OH; Columbia, SC; Columbus, OH; Dallas, TX; Dayton, OH; Indianapolis, IN; Louisville, KY; Nashville, TN; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; and Tampa, FL.
- Established Phoenix, AZ as West Coast headquarters.
- Partnered with the McLendon Minority Leadership Initiative to place high-performing young professionals in post-undergraduate positions.
- Ranked on numerous growth rosters, including Staffing Industry Analysts’ Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the US, Cincinnati Business Courier’s Fast 55, INC. 5000’s List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies and more.
- Named a Top Workplace or Best Place to Work by The Business Journals, Cincinnati Enquirer, Indiana Chamber of Commerce and more.
“It’s been an amazing journey,” said Tony Munafo, ProLink CEO and cofounder. “Moving forward, we will remain committed to delivering world class experiences for our incredible clients, talent and internal team—the ProLink Family, as we like to call them. This means we have to constantly innovate and be a true thought leader within the staffing and workforce management industry. Our team has the skill and passion to ensure we deliver at every customer touchpoint. I’ve never been more optimistic about the future for ProLink.”
CGO and cofounder Mike Munafo added, “ProLink transformed from top to bottom during the pandemic. We are stronger, faster and more united than ever before. The next ten years will be better than the first.”
The company will be giving away thousands of dollars in prizes throughout the month of June on its Facebook and Instagram pages for talent.
To connect with ProLink and search thousands of the highest-paying jobs in the country, visit prolinkstaffing.com.
ProLink connects businesses and talent through its full-spectrum staffing services, including contract, contract-to-hire (temporary to permanent), direct placement, as well as managed services programs (MSP), which allows its clients to streamline their contingent workforce systems, reduce and control labor costs, and positively impact overall business performance. Key industries served include healthcare, travel nursing, manufacturing, engineering, light industrial, skilled trades and information technology. Since opening its doors in 2011, ProLink has built an enterprise based on steady growth, expert industry knowledge, commitment to aggressive goals and direct communication. That unique combination has fostered deep and trusting relationships across its clients, talent and internal team. To connect with ProLink, visit prolinkstaffing.com.