*Must report daily into client located in Buffalo, NY*
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide administrative support to ProLink CRM with one or more large accounts
- Assist in daily and weekly reporting and QBRs to clientAssist with timecard collection
- Assist CRM in talent selection, onboarding, compliance, and talent management
- Assist CRM in client communication and administrative functions regarding talent compliance files, onboarding and assignment offers
- Communicate with internal ProLink team on account updates, extension offers, and talent management
- Offer suggestions for process improvement
- Meet weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual metrics
- 1 years Recruiting or Coordinating experience
- Experienceworking in a team environment
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Ensures outstanding customer service for all clients and external talent
- Requires ability to use a variety of business or technical programs (spreadsheets, databases) to complete tasks.
- Requires excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Internal Job ID: 112
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.