ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage Regional Sales Executives and Client Relationship Managers.
- People Development, daily focus on developing RSE, CRM’s to successfully place all modes of ProLink staffing capabilities across a wide range of current and targeted clientele.
- Oversee planning and execution of sales team’s Territory Review and Game Plans (TRGP).
- Teach, Train and Equip team with the tools to contract new accounts and saturate current accounts.
- Partner with Recruiting Manager to ensure timely fulfillment of requisitions.
- Conduct client Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) with Client Relationship Managers.
- Conduct weekly one on one’s with those under direct supervision / leadership scope to assist in the growth of the territory.
- Partner with Director and or Area VP to execute the sales strategy of the office / region they support.
- Saturate territory for division by meeting and working with new clients that can utilize ProLink’s services.
- Provide exemplary customer service to our clients and contractors.
- Meet weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual performance metrics.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within an Account Management, Operations, or Sales role.
- Bachelor’s Degree with corresponding experience.
- Account Management, Operations, or Sales experience within the Staffing Industry
- Candidates must possess the following characteristics and traits; leadership, motivation, sales ability, integrity and perseverance.
- High level of professional integrity and expectation to be accountable.
- Ability to network, communicate and build strong and genuine relationships.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities in an environment of change.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Experience using internal and external data to manage expansion.
- Results and deadline-driven.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people as well as independently.
- Ensures outstanding customer service for all external employees.
- Requires ability to use a variety of business or technical programs (spreadsheets, databases) to complete tasks.
- Requires excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Must sit out of the office they are overseeing. If multiple locations under management, then they must sit out of one of the managed locations.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Internal Job ID: 149
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.