ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Retention of Current Talent
- Conduct weekly touch base phone calls with all current talent
- Proactively job match current talent and send them redirect opportunities
- Ensure that all current talent receive a return phone call within one hour of inbound contact
- Proactively reach out to CRMs for talent that do not have current positions
- Recruiting Support
- Assist recruiters with administrative tasks associated with the recruitment process
- Create and update external talent profiles
- Partner with recruiters and sales team members to meet deadlines for submittal to client
- 2 years of administrative or office environment experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or college coursework with corresponding experience
- Previous recruiting or staffing industry experience
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Ensures outstanding customer service for all clients and external talent
- Requires ability to use a variety of business or technical programs (spreadsheets, databases) to complete tasks.
- Requires excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Internal Job ID: 61
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.