Nursing, Allied Health, Therapy, Home Health Care, Clinical Research, Long-Term Care and more
It’s your chance to get paid to see the country, hone your clinical skills, advance your career and make a difference.
Engineering, Architecture, Construction, Manufacturing, Finance, Office Admin, Energy and more
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide Workday system support and guidance to HR team.
• Provide day-to-day user support and troubleshooting of system issues.
• Provide implementation support through transition to ongoing operations, including support of user acceptance testing, management of end-to-end issue resolution cycle and partnered leader in change management and user adoption plans.
• Perform configuration, setup, develop test plans and execute on delivering new Workday business processes and configuration updates.
• Determine if repeated issues, errors, or training questions require changes to our Workday configuration or environment.
• Partner with HR and Finance leaders to meet evolving business requirements and lead enhancement opportunities, gather requirements, design, develop and implement system solutions improving the employee experience
• Foster ongoing Workday relationships – relevant memberships and engagement in Workday Community, User Groups and Conferences.
• Develop Workday customer partnerships creating a network of resources for reference points and knowledge exchange in understanding implementation strategies and usage adoption models for Workday’s product suite
• Review and management of related Workday weekly updates and bi-annual release cycles; develop best practice review and readiness plan Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions
• Communicate complex problems and solutions effectively to a range of audiences
• Perform requirements analysis
• Effectively communicate insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
• Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements
• Lead user acceptance testing and QA
• Manage competing resources and priorities.
• Escalate issues/risks proactively.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Staffing Industry Experience
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree in related field
• 3 years of practical Workday Administration experience including:
o Workday Business Processes
o Workday reporting
o Workday dashboards and worklets
o Workday data extracts
• 2 years of experience working with Workday HCM, Benefits, and Talent modules.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of HR processes, policies, and procedures.
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities.
• Highly organized, self-motivated and detail oriented.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks effectively, prioritize requests, adapt well to change, and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Understanding of Workday HCM Core, Financials, and at least one of the following modules: Absence, Benefits, Cloud Connect, Payroll, Performance Mgmt and Projects
• Must have advanced knowledge in Time Tracking and Project Billing
• Strong process improvement knowledge is required
• Ability to collaborate in-person and virtual/remote environments
• Workday functional expertise and familiarity with technical offerings (EIB/Core Connectors/Integrations) is preferred
• Occasional ability to travel which could include an overnight stay is required
• Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
• Rapid, but data-driven decision maker
• Passion for continual learning
• The ability to influence stakeholders and work collaboratively to define solutions