Administrative Assistant maintains enterprise master patient index (EMPI) integrity by performing medical record merges within Epic, the Electronic Medical Record Software, through active research and comparison of potential duplicates and clinical history to resolve patient identification discrepancies.
Skills, Knowledge or Abilities critical to this role:
- Good organizational skills, excellent investigative/analytic skills with detail orientation, and strong follow-through capabilities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, work independently, set priorities and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently in high-pressure situations.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with team members, operational managers, colleagues and stakeholders.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of pc systems, including knowledge of MS Office
- Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Job ID: 235732
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.