The Cardiac Sonographer is responsible for collaborating with doctors to evaluate a patient’s heart condition, through the following responsibilities:
- Obtaining patient data through the performance of echocardiogram tests
- Reviewing valve function, chamber size and blood flow to determine overall condition of patient’s heart
- Working with physicians on diagnosis of heart conditions in patient
- Recording patient test results and data accurately
- Other responsibilities as determined by supervisor
Job ID: 249715
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.