Provides a safe and effective learning environment for children. These individuals will work directly with children providing psychoeducation sessions and will be responsible for clinical notes.
- Must have a LSW
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in social work.
- Must be at least 19 years of age.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a very active environment and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Able to pass a rigorous background check.
- Must be reliable, consistent, and timely with promptness and attendance.
- Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
Job ID: 240058
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.