The Clinical Supervisor will be responsible for the provision of direct care services to patients as well as supervision of other clinical counselors, including but not limited to: diagnostic assessment, case management, information and referral, consultation, and crisis intervention. They will provide individual, group and family therapy participate in interdisciplinary treatment planning by developing a comprehensive psychosocial assessment.
- Minimum of LISW-S or LPCC-S required and Master Degree required
- Minimum of five years of direct-service experience, preferably in a community-based health-care setting
- Minimum of one year of supervisory experience
- Must have a minimum of a scope of practice in Substance Use Disorder Treatment
- Must have sensitivity to, interest in and competence in cultural differences, HIV/AIDS, minority health, sexual practices, chemical dependency and a demonstrated competence in working with persons of color, and gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgender community
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and other computer applications required
Job ID: 212542
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.