The Inpatient Therapist
will be responsible for the following:
- Providing clinical services to all clients to ensure that the best possible clinical treatment is provided to assist the clients in improving their lives
- Performing individual, group, and family therapies
- Participating in a Multi-disciplinary Treatment team to provide input toward development of an individualized treatment plan, report patient progress, and to staff ongoing issues involving clients
- Participating in inpatient therapist on-call rotation
- Minimum of two years clinical experience preferred, however candidates with less experience who can meet the state requirements to provide clinical services within their field will be considered
- Must possess one of the following Kentucky licenses: CSW, LCSW, LPCA, LPCC
- Certification and/or licensure as required by the state board of the appropriate discipline to provide clinical services
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- Suitability for employment is subject to a criminal background check.
Job ID: 206156
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.