The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will be working in an urology setting and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Checking in patients and collecting/verifying insurance information and new patient forms.
- Updating patient files.
- Scheduling laboratory tests and follow-up appointments.
- Answering office phone calls.
- Verifying appointments with patients by phone.
- Collecting and processing laboratory reports.
- Checking patient vitals, rooming patients, injections, some blood draws, inserting and removing catheters.
Job ID: 194853
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.