ProLink Staffing homepage: general job search, employer staffing solutions, working at ProLink and more
Engineering, Architecture, Construction, Manufacturing, Finance, Office Admin, Energy and more
Position Summary: This position is responsible for performing routine clinical and administrative tasks to assist the physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants with patient care.
1. Greets and takes patients to exam rooms and prepares patient for provider examination.
2. Updates patient information in the EMR.
3. Assists the provider during clinic.
4. Communicates pertinent information to the patient and the patient’s family.
5. Maintains organization and cleanliness of the exam rooms and manages inventory of exam rooms.
6. Sterilizes medical instruments.
7. Provides cross coverage for other Medical Assistants or Medical Secretaries as needed.
8. Verifies patient insurance coverage as needed.
9. Schedules appointments as needed.
10. Following the Orthopedic One Contagious Disease Symptom and Screening P&P, provides screening of Orthopedic One patients, visitors, and/or associates as assigned. These tasks may include, but are not limited to, completing symptom screening form, taking vitals such as temperature checks, dispensing recommended personal protective equipment, facilitating communication and coordination of care with provider input, and associated cleaning and disinfecting equipment and work spaces.
11. Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
1. Changes wound dressings; removes sutures and/or staples.
2. Casts and splints patients as needed.
3. Perform boot and/or brace fittings.