The Pharmacy Technician is responsible for filling and/or compounding routine orders for pharmaceuticals and non pharmaceutical items under the supervision and direction of the pharmacy supervisor/staff pharmacist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists appropriate supervisors and pharmacists in all aspects of dispensing of medicinal and non-medicinal items
- Assists customers and performs technical duties as required
- Make deliveries to customers per job site requirements
- Submits, receives and checks in orders from suppliers as needed
- Enters and/or retrieves data from established computer files using knowledge of various computer software applications
Job ID: 256724
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.