The schedule is 8-4:30, Monday-Friday.
The Clerical Support Representative will provide general office support to the team members in the office. They will be responsible for the data entry of account information, adding notes to accounts, scanning, faxing, filing, and tracking of information. Other duties will be assigned.
- Perform general office duties in a medical billing office (typing, faxing, filing, mailings, etc.)
- Assist with tracking patient information and data
- Must maintain confidentiality of all patient health information
- Must build strong relationships with office staff
- Must have strong computer and typing skills
- High school diploma is required
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but is not required
- Clerical/receptionist experience in a healthcare environment is preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Job ID: 235792
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.