Contract to Hire is a popular option for one simple reason: unbeatable flexibility. ProLink Resources will identify industry professionals with the right experience and expertise specific to your open roles. But you don’t have to commit right away. Instead, contract-to-hire means you can fill the position, and then assess the candidate and your ongoing needs in real time.
Fill Any Role in Any Industry
Are you looking for a contract-to-hire arrangement for a temp employee or a full-time team member? Either way, ProLink Resources will leverage our extensive network and resources to find you the perfect fit.
- Manufacturing: From leading a product launch to lending support for upticks in production, we’ll find you the ideal candidate.
- Architecture: Our recruitment methods are guaranteed to identify a Contract Architect or related professional ready to get started on your project.
- Construction: Whether you need a general contractor or a full crew, contract-to-hire for construction is an exciting ProLink Resources option.
- Professional Services: Growing businesses often require clerical, administrative, call center, customer service, accounting, financing, and other highly specialized service professionals. When you don’t need to commit, there’s no need to delay.
- Energy: An industry with both rapid growth and sporadic demand is particularly fitting for contract-to-hire recruitment.
- Scientific: More and more of the scientific community’s top talent are moving to contract work. Let’s recruit them.
- Government: Skip the bureaucracy that comes with restructuring and get right to the work that needs to get done.