Assembly and installation of truck bodies. Support the production and assembly of various components. Perform as an active member of the team.
- Assembly or installation of various truck body parts.
- Mechanically inclined and skilled with hand, air and power tools.
- Must be proficient in work.
- Must be detail oriented and be very meticulous about your work.
- Perform as a team member which requires the ability to learn, perform and rotate to other workstations.
- Perform the above within acceptable quality, quantity, performance and safety standards
- Minimum of 18 months manufacturing experience in an Automotive, RV, or Boat manufacturer
- Ability to use ladders, enter and exit trucks, reaching, bending, twisting, squatting, working below knees or above shoulders and lifting as much as 50 lbs.
- Ability to use air and electric powered tools such as drills, hammer drills, torque wrenches (powered and unpowered), air tools (such as rivet guns, air drills, air hammers) and huck guns.
- Ability to read and understand work orders, directions, charts, forms and safety regulations
Job ID: 251337
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.