- Assist the engineering team and PE's to develp projects.
- Convert info into PDF documents and create alingments and profies.
- Responsible for design calculations and layout of the design.
- Work on projects ranging from bridge, corridor, road way. Majority of projects will focus on bridge and road work.
- Working in MicroStation and InRoads.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6 plus years of experience in Microstation
- CAD - MicroStation or GeoPak/InRoads
- Microsoft office experience
- Undertand model control, design and sheet models. Understand dimension styles and textile styles and how they are used.
- Flexible with changing projects often
- Plotting and how to make setting adjustments
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Bridge inspection experience
- Open Roads Designer
- INDOT specs/standards of alignments
Job ID: 198837
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.