- Set up and operate a variety of CNC controlled machines to produce precision parts.
- Perform and record quality checks to blue prints using a variety of gages.
- Clean and perform basic preventative maintenance duties as required.
- Move material to and from work locations.
- Communicate with Leads, Supervisors and others providing information as needed.
- Maintain a clean, secure and safe work area.
- Follow directions for accurately recording company information.
- Perform duties in safe and efficient manner, and report all accidents.
- Participate in all company programs to improve productivity and lower costs.
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Basic reading understanding and writing skills as acquired through a high school education.
- Knowledge of algebra, geometry, calculus and trigonometry preferred. Vocational training at a post high school institute preferred.
- Knowledge of metallurgy preferred. Knowledge of basic measuring instruments.
- A minimum of one year related job experience.
- Able to see details and close range.
- A full range of motion, steady hand/arm while moving, and the ability to lift 30 lbs.
Job ID: 198886
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.