Several CNC Machinist positions are available courtesy of Prolink resources. These are direct hire positions on our 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reads and interprets blueprints
- Properly and safely loads and unloads castings and raw materials in CNC machinery
- Uses gages and measuring instruments to meet tolerance requirements
- Understands, interprets, and edits FANUC G-code programming
- Recognizes, deploys, and properly uses inserts, fixtures and tooling
- Understands and has the ability to perform tool wear offsets
- Performs daily and regular cleaning and light maintenance tasks on CNC machinery
- Utilizes and abides by ISO requirements and safety procedures
- Complies with all quality policies, specifications, regulations, and instructions
- To perform this job satisfactorily, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Two years related experience and /or training or an equivalent combination of education and experience. High school diploma or GED required
- High school diploma or graduation from a certified technical school.
- Minimum two years of related experience
Job ID: 235886
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.