- Design of controls systems for a wide variety of automated equipment including assembly, part feeding, part handling, welding dispensing, testing, measuring, etc. utilized in automated equipment for a wide range of manufacturing companies.
- Design/programming of controls systems for automated equipment, including work with PLCs, servo motion, robotics, machine visons. Etc.
- Interfacing with outside vendors for component selection, manufacturing, and assembly.
- Commissioning of machine to meet customer quality and cycle time requirements including testing and onsite startup.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation.
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3 plus years experience with automated equipment
- Experience with Rockwell and Siemens PLCS/HMIs
- Able to write complete PLC Programs from beginning to end with Rockwell and Siemens.
- Experience with Robots (Fanuc, Epson, Kuka, and ABB)
- Must be willing to travel- (20 to 25%)
- Experience working with automated equipment within Automotive, Medical, Consumer Goods, and Nuclear.
- Experience with programming barcode and RFID applications
- Programming direct part marking applications
Job ID: 198729
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.