- Design and support PLC based control systems for industrial dryers (fluid bed, rotary, flash, etc).
- Assist Project Engineering group in the selection of process controls and instrumentation (temperature, pressure, flow, valves, motors, VFDs, etc).
- Generate electrical drawings, process P&IDs and Instrumentation Lists.
- Support Project Engineers, Service or Sales with troubleshooting of process controls or instrumentation.
- Assist with field commissioning or field modifications.
- Keep in house PLCs and instrumentation updated and calibrated.
- Drawings are minimal—mostly going to be keeping controls up and running and develop the controls in house.
- Working on coding from scratch (70% of the time), overseeing panel builds, and process instrumentation
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Mechatronics, or Industrial).
- Minimum 3 years experience in the field of process controls, process engineering or automation.
- Experience programming Allen Bradley and Siemens PLCs.
- Self sufficient, independent, and can run with things on their own
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of process instrumentation
- Conveyor or material handling experience
- RSLogix5000 experience
- Rotary dryer or fluid bed experience
Job ID: 196864
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.