The Technician provides onsite support for SCADA and Energy Management Solution projects serving industries such as Manufacturing, Data Centers and Health Care for Fortune 100 companies.
- Compliance and enforcement of company Health, Safety and Environment polices, and governmental policies and regulations as they apply.
- Engineer, test & commission electrical, instrumentation such as meters, PLCs, SERs, LV and MV breakers, UPS systems, Generators, etc.
- Apply knowledge to develop necessary project documentation such as network topology, BOM, project schedule, and close-out documentation.
- Program, configure, and troubleshoot interfaces to PLC/HMI/Power Meters/SCADA systems.
- Interface and communicate with vendors, process engineering, installation contractors, and project management.
- Provide guidance to customers / electrical contractors for proper PMS systems installation.
- Hands on support for commissioning/start-up activities.
- Maintain a professional manner to enhance the company's image with customers.
- Participate in standardizing and improving work practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- HS in diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Knowledge of networks, communication protocols and strong troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal. (English)
- Understands and applies safety procedures.
- Time and task management skills
- Ability to read and understand electrical diagrams
- Ability to use hand tools and operate test equipment
- Ability to work on construction sites with a diverse group of people
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- SCADA and network configuration and troubleshooting experience.
- Valid Driver’s license
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Citect (SCADA – common in wastewater/integrators) and/or Schneider PLC’s
Job ID: 198033
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.