ProLink is hiring several Electrical Control Panel Builders for our client in Indiana. These positions are first shift, Monday through Friday.
The Electrical Control Panel Builder will be responsible for the following duties:
- Build electrical control panels for automated machines
- Wire electrical components and systems on automated machines
- Connect and plumb pneumatic components
- Use computer to make labels for organization of electrical systems
- Manage electrical wiring projects through project management systems
- Mark up electrical schematics with corrections
We are looking for candidates with at least one year of experience building control panels or wiring of controls equipment. They must have the ability to read electrical schematics, have operational knowledge of a control relay and pneumatic solenoid and experience using a variety of power tools and techniques (i.e. hand drill, tapping, jigsaw, hydraulic punch, band saw, etc.). They must be knowledgeable in using a computer and proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word. We prefer candidates to have a degree or certification in Electronics Technology.
Must haves (3):
1 Year Panel Building Experience
Strong Work Ethic
Ability to read and Interpret Electrical Schematics
Nice to Haves (3):
Secondary Education or Technical Degree
Job ID: 198006
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.