- Responsible for electrical expertise in single/multiple areas of the plant.
- Responsible for maintaining the plant's high voltage electrical distribution.
- Provide technical support to internal customers.
- Ensure all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed for any activities.
- Analyze project requirements, identify and address design parameters, engineering challenges and ensure solutions are implemented accurately, timely and within budget.
- Create and finalize designs to meet project scope of work and safety requirements, Bill of Materials and spare part requirements.
- Work closely with Automation Vendors and Manage External Contractors on Installations.
- Engineering drawing development.
- Hardware purchasing and panel build.
- PLC and HMI programming, Control System Networking & Systems integration – Allen Bradley – Primarily troubleshooting and modifying.
- Machine commissioning, start up, and check-out.
- Maintaining the plant's high voltage electrical distribution.
- Oversee project workflow and support internal and external resources to ensure on-time delivery of projects, meeting quality standards and within budget.
- Create documentation such as Training documents, Program backup, Network diagrams, Electrical drawings, etc.
- Ability to architect programs that are simple to test, well documented and versatile.
- Work with Cross Functional Team for successful Trials & Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience
- Strong fundamental knowledge of Industrial controls and electrical systems.
- Critical thinking with exceptional problem-solving skills, able to work independently and in team environments.
- Proactive, resourceful & highly motivated with good communication skills and ability to work in high output environment.
- Team player with the ability to contribute in a matrix environment.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in writing/developing/programming PLCs and controls design
- Experience with specifying, installing, start-up and operation of A/C inverter drives and D/C drives including Allen-Bradley (PLC 2 and 5, Control Logix), Mitsubishi, Siemens, and General Electric
- Working knowledge of Ethernet IP communications, power distribution equipment including sizing transformers, electrical feeders, and distribution gear for equipment loads from 120 up to 13,800 volts.
Job ID: 198651
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.