Responsible for drafting all drawings associated with electrical and instrumentation designs using AutoCAD and other software tools. Work is directed by I&E group designers and engineers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Uses AutoCAD to draft:
- Area Classification drawings
- Grounding Plan drawings
- Lighting Plan drawings
- Electrical and Control Building Plan and Site Plan drawings
- Electrical and Instrumentation details
- Uses Microsoft Excel and Word to create documents used in the electrical and instrumentation designs.
- Confers with engineering staff and other personnel to ask questions and resolve problems.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with others.
- Personal Acceptability: Maintains a socially acceptable demeanor.
- Initiative: Demonstrates a willingness to work.
- Dependability and Reliability: Displays responsible behaviors at work.
- Lifelong Learning: Displays a willingness to learn and apply new knowledge and skills.
- Communication-Listening and Speaking: Gives full attention to what others are saying and speaking in English well enough to be understood by others.
- Adaptability and Flexibility: Open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
- Planning and Organizing: Plans and prioritizes work to manage time effectively and accomplish assigned tasks.
Job ID: 197958
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.