Prolink Resources is currently seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Technician for a Monday through Friday, first shift opportunity in Indianapolis, IN. This will be a direct hire role with our client -- NO CONTRACT.
- Completion of Daily work orders
- Repair of Machine Breakdowns
- Use of hand and power tools, lifting devices, hoists, and cranes.
- Troubleshooting Mechanical Systems (Chain drives, belt drives, gear drives, pumps, gear boxes)
- Rebuilding pumps or gear boxes
- Wiring 3 phase motors
- Mechanical Fabrication work: maintenance welding as needed
- Fixing Hydraulic presses
- Preventative maintenance
- 5 years of minimum experience in a Industrial Manufacturing environment; technical education or schooling can supplement experience (2 years).
- Experience Wiring and unwiring of 3 phase motors, checking voltages and amps. Comfortable working with voltages up to 480
- Must maintain a valid Indiana Driver's License
- Must possess high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience within Wastewater, water treatment, or Food & Beverage facilities is highly preferred.
Prolink Resources is an equal opportunity employer.
Job ID: 239364
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.