Responsible for performing production work in Advanced Robotics Systems department. Support the assembly of finished products to ensure safe work environment, high quality of product, and customer needs and cost goals are met.
- Assist with the assembly of precision robotics systems
- Ability to perform functionality and quality checks with system test equipment
- Ability to read and write to perform required job functions
- Keep a clean organized work environment & promote 5S to improve safety and job performance
- Able to identify non-conformance with equipment or parts and react in a timely manner
- Ability to follow detailed work instructions
- Ability to take direction
- Basic knowledge using general hand tools
- Basic knowledge on how to read a print, BOM, and Electrical Schematic
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret gauges, scale, Vernier calipers
- Can demonstrate professionalism with customers and management
- Basic computer skills
- Can work in team setting to drive continual improvement
- Good verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to learn quickly
- Problem solving / analysis
- Technical capacity
- Teamwork orientated
This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, and kneeling throughout the day. Need to be able to assist with manipulation of robots requiring ~50 lbs lifting ability.
Required Education and Experience
Must be able to pass written aptitude test and demonstrate capabilities though physical assembly test
Preferred Education and Experience Good verbal communication skills
Other DutiesPlease note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Post High School technical education, Associates Degree
- 5+ years assembly experience
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, lean practices, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture of goods
- Ability to solder a plus
- Lean practices knowledge
Job ID: 236898
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.