Who You Are
You're a self-starter. You're not afraid to try new things and learn in the process. You like to work as part of a cohesive team, and you bring energy and commitment to the work.
What You'll Do
In this role, you will be responsible for building moderate to complex electro-mechanical assemblies, in a low volume, make to stock environment. Responsible for build, test and configuration of product.
- 2-3 years electro-mechanical assembly experience.
- 2-3 years crimp and solder experience. Fluent ability to successfully produce high quality crimps and solder joints.
- Ability to follow verbal, written, or visual work instructions.
- Ability to reprioritize workload in your area of focus and able to formulate an adaptive plan to recoup and meet production schedule with minimal supervision.
- Ability to build sub/subs, subs and moderate complexity electro-mechanical assemblies, and cross train/mentor team members on assemblies in your area of focus.
- Basic hand tool use. Ability to use tools, fixtures, as assigned.
- Ability to self-inspect product quality in your area of focus and know what 'high quality part and workmanship' is. Ability to inspect team member product quality in your area of focus. Ability to define, set-up and use test equipment and/or document and analyze quality data for part/product 'goodness'.
- Understanding of BOM and parts required to produce product within your area of focus.
- High attention to detail. Trouble shooting capable in area of focus.
Job ID: 236099
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.