ProLink Staffing homepage: general job search, employer staffing solutions, working at ProLink and more
Nursing, Allied Health, Therapy, Home Health Care, Clinical Research, Long-Term Care and more
It’s your chance to get paid to see the country, hone your clinical skills, advance your career and make a difference.
Prolink Resources is currently seeking a Electronics Engineer for a full time, direct hire position with a great company in Westfield, IN
- Manage and leads projects with team consisting of 5 engineers within Systems Engineering, Hardware Engineering, and Electronics Engineering
- Project Planning via Microsoft Projects (This will include Hours and Labor estimation, creating and managing project budgets, managing timeline of projects and any reporting to internal employees and external customers involved).
- Paperwork and documentation
- Managing up to 2 projects at a time (Life Cycles vary, 2-3 years)
- 3 years of experience within Automotive Industry
- 3 years of experience managing at minimum 2 projects at a time (From cradle to grave)
- Must have strong communication and organization skills
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering
Prolink Resources is an equal opportunity employer.