The Filter Change Technician
will maintain coolant filtration systems and air mist separators.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Services coolant filtration systems
- Uses hand tools to open and close filter canisters
- Removes used filter elements, and replaces with fresh elements
- Cleans sediment from open top coolant tanks using vacuum device
- Properly disposes of used filter elements and sediment
- Assists with tracking machine service status
- Repairs or replaces filter system components as needed
- Services air mist separators
- Follow all company safety policies and report any unsafe conditions to Manufacturing Manager, EHS Manager, and or Director of Manufacturing Perform general housekeeping tasks
- Perform other department duties in the event of absenteeism
- Perform tasks duties related to special projects or assignments
- Perform other duties as assigned by department management
- Must work effectively with personnel at various levels within the organization, from a broad range of backgrounds.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and or ability required.
- Must be a high school graduate or have a general education degree (GED)
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Must be able to work effectively individually and in a team environment
- Must be able to pay close attention to details
- Must be able to perform successfully under minimum supervision
- Must be able to attain sufficient task success to establish credibility with management, staff and employees.
Job ID: 212931
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.