- Design custom Hydraulics & Pneumatics presses for thermoset material applications.
- Determine project objectives by reviewing proposals and customer requirements.
- Provide correct drawings and bills of materials to manufacturing in a timely fashion on sales orders.
- Provide correct drawings and manuals to the end customer in a timely fashion on sales orders.
- Provide technical assistance to sales to help sell more machinery.
- Provide technical assistance to manufacturing to insure on time delivery within the cost estimate.
- Provide technical assistance to customer service to answer customer related problems.
- Provide technical assistance to end customers installing and starting up our machinery.
- Refine existing designs to reduce cost and improve performance.
- Incorporate assembly and field requested improvements in a prompt fashion.
- Control engineering costs within the projected budget.
- Follow all ISO 9001 procedures and work instructions and participate in Q100 quality efforts.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (BSME)
- 5+ years design experience of custom capital equipment and machinery.
- Proficient with SolidWorks, AutoCAD, SolidWorks Simulation and Microsoft Office (main focus in Excel).
- Experience in Pressures, will potentially be working on mutliple projects.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Willingness to travel to customer locations, generally 10-15% of the time, but rarely would exceed 30% of the time.
- Knowledgeable in computer assisted engineering and design software and PLC’s.
Job ID: 198710
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.