Provides field services support for replacement and upgrade of a variety of IT hardware and software in various Florida locations.
- Stage, unpack, and connect a variety of computer hardware.
- Image and configure computer hardware and software.
- Deploy equipment to sites in the St Petersburg/Tampa/Orlando region.
- Configure workstations and troubleshoot problems at remote sites.
- Provide technical support and guidance to users.
- Crosstrain technical team members.
- Drive safely to a variety of locations while keeping IT gear secure.
- Technical degree or certification
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service technical equipment.
- English literacy
- Ability to work harmoniously under tight deadlines with a technical team in a healthcare setting.
- Ability to effectively in communicate in English with the technical team, users and co-workers.
- Must interact professionally with technical teams, project leadership, and medical staff in a healthcare setting.
- Will operate on weekends and some weekdays in a flexible 40-hour schedule.
- Must provide reliable personal transportation with mileage reimbursement provided.
- Position requires frequent walking, standing, lifting, and reaching.
- Requires full range of body motion including manual, finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination.
- Requires normal visual acuity and hearing.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Job ID: 240281
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.