The Business Intelligence Manager will lead and develop IT team, ensure data accuracy, and use advanced data modeling to support business outcomes.
- Lead and manage IT team.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis.
- Build, develop, and maintain reporting systems, data models, data automation systems, dashboards, and metrics support.
- Oversee data report and requests process; ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Source data to migrate into Data Warehouse.
- 5+ years of experience with data modeling, integrations, and ETL tools.
- Power BI and MicroStrategy experience.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Experience creating dashboards and databases to inform decisions.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
- 5+ years of experience with data mining, forecasting, predictive modeling, and machine learning.
We are unable to provide sponsorship or work C2C.DPpay $90k-$130k annually
Job ID: 237529
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.