- The ability to use appropriate measuring instruments to the task.
- The ability to use and operate hand tools.
- The ability to operate a variety of machines in the factory.
- The ability to interface with other departments to accomplish tasks.
- Ability to stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- The ability to operate a crane.
Education and Experience:
- Basic blueprint reading skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read and use a tape measure.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Positive attitude with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Two to four years of experience, preferred
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug screen
Job ID: 255756
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.