ProLink Resources is currently looking for a Maintenance Controls Engineer for an opportunity with a great company in the greater Indianapolis area for an off shift position. This is a full time, direct hire position.
- Proactive maintenance to minimize equipment downtime
- Reactive maintenance on production lines to recover from component failure
- Creative problem solving to perform equipment improvements
- Repair mechanical, electrical, and structural components
- Create retrofits and fabrication as needed
- Machine tear down/repair and assembly
- Safely operate forklift, scissor lift and boom truck
- Work on Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs), and electric motors
- Adherence to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Maintain the cleanliness of the work areas and all associated equipment
- Cross train on all production and support equipment
- Does general repairs such as painting, patching walls, security hardware, hanging shelves and landscaping.Requirem
- Either 10+ years as maintenance technician and moved into a controls technician level role or minimum 3 years as maintenance/controls engineer
- Ability to troubleshoot Allen Bradley PLCs and identify errors in coding, how to fix
- 3 yr’s Experience with Robotic troubleshooting (FANUC or Kawasaki Preferred)
ProLink Resources is an equal opportunity employer.
Job ID: 235971
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.