• Primary responsibility is overall supervision and proper completion of all facilities and equipment maintenance and capital equipment projects to ensure maximum operational efficiency with limited unscheduled downtime.
• Promote and demonstrate a safe work environment (compliant with EPA/OSHA regulations)
• Management and motivation of Maintenance staff
• Schedule and completion of preventative maintenance programs
• Training and supervision of operators on daily maintenance tasks for equipment
• Ability to react to unscheduled breakdowns with urgency
• Knowledge of basic mechanical and electrical work for standard repairs on all machinery.
• Ensure 80% up-time of all equipment with limited unscheduled production interruptions or breakdowns
• Management of R&M costs
• Management of a capital budget for equipment repairs
• Management of capital engineering projects for warehouse improvements
• Knowledge in the areas of electrical, mechanical and hydraulics • Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage changing priorities and multiple tasks skills: • Maintenance manager, maintenance, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatic, mechanical, equipment, cranes, material handling, maintenance engineer, maintenance engineering manager.
Job ID: 235918
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.