The Manufacturing Technician will perform set-up, operation, and autonomous maintenance for the Mixed Acid Etch, Ultrasonic Cleaning, and HF Final Clean operations.
Essential duties and responsibilities of the Manufacturing Technician:
- Operate and maintain wet benches to acid etch and final clean parts.
- Maintain cleanroom cleanliness specifications according to protocol.
- Operate and maintain Crest cleaners.
- Operate measuring equipment as needed.
- Properly handle brittle material
- Perform tasks in both group and individual environments.
- Accurately input data into production tracking system.
- Manage time effectively.
- Ensure the cleanliness and order of inspection and test stations.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the Silfex Quality Management System and properly apply Quality and Operating Procedures as appropriate.
- Follow all company safety policies and report any unsafe conditions to Manufacturing Manager, EHS Manager, and/ or Director of Manufacturing
- Assist in applying lean manufacturing concepts and 5S
- Perform tasks/duties related to special projects or assignments
- Perform other duties as assigned by department management
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent GED
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Must be able to work effectively individually and in a team environment
- Must be able to pay close attention to details
- Must be able to perform successfully under minimum supervision
Job ID: 201398
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.