ProLink Staffing homepage: general job search, employer staffing solutions, working at ProLink and more
Nursing, Allied Health, Therapy, Home Health Care, Clinical Research, Long-Term Care and more
Perform day-to-day shipping and receiving activities with excellence ensuring the smooth and timely flow of materials to our internal and external customers.
Job Description, Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform repetitive assembly of Silfex products into complete packages in accordance with work instructions.
• Process incoming goods by verifying quantities against purchase orders or invoices, performing a high level inspection for serviceability and executing the applicable procedure for receipt of goods.
• Facilitate transfer of incoming goods to the originator in a timely manner.
• Perform transactions in the ERP system to ensure accurate inventory and tracking of products, raw materials and other supplies and consumables.
• Liaison with manufacturing and other support functions to ensure all areas are appropriately supplied.
• Operate forklift to facilitate movement of goods into and out of the facility.
• Ensure cleanliness of the area; perform general and routine housekeeping tasks to maintain a safe environment.
• Maintain daily records, manual and/or electronic that capture daily individual productivity.
• Maintain applicable records to comply with government regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Minimum of high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
• Ability to assess drawings, and specifications for assembling parts and inspect for proper fit.
• Ability to earn a forklift certification.
• Computer skills must include the basic - Standard computer hardware and software, Internet, Email, Word Processing, Spreadsheets.
• Must be safety and quality minded.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Must be able to work effectively individually and in a team environment.
• Ability to adapt quickly to changing pace of work in the area.
• Must be able to perform successfully under minimum supervision.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to wear a respirator and meet OSHA respirator compliance obligations
• Forklift Certification or certification to operate other powered industrial vehicles.
• Prior warehousing/material handling experience.
• Prior experience with data entry into an ERP system.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and; talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 25 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job the employee is frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts and fumes or airborne particles. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The noise level in the environment is moderate.