Several Material Handler positions are available courtesy of Prolink Resources at Schneider Electric in Hopkins, SC. These are full time and full benefits positions in a large-scale manufacturing setting. We have openings on our Weekend shift.
- Read production schedules, inventory reports, and work orders to determine type and quantity of materials required, availability of stock and order priority.
- Read and interpret BOMs. Pull and deliver water spiders and kitted parts to work cells. Label all racks, part bins, and shelves in storage areas and work cells.
- Examine materials received, verify part numbers, and check discrepancies, such as damaged or unmarked parts. Perform cycle counts and inventory audits.
- Utilize inventory scanning system.
Must Haves to work at Schneider Electric:
- Capable of lifting to 35 lbs. on a continuous daily basis
- Forklift experience (preference for certification)
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 10-panel drug tests, H.S or GED equivalent
- Resume for the past 7 years
- Background check
- Jeans (no holes), steel-toed shoes, work-appropriate shirt (T-shit, sweaters, are acceptable – no tank tops or hats that aren’t bump caps)
Shift: Weekend shift, three options:
- Friday through Sunday from 5 AM to 5:30 PM
- Thursday 7 AM to 3:30 PM, Friday & Saturday 5 AM to 5:30 PM and Sunday 7 AM to 3:30 PM
- Friday & Saturday 5 AM to 5:30 PM and Sunday & Monday 7 AM to 3:30 PM.
Schneider Electric is a global provider of software, hardware and services for energy management. The multinational company, is a Fortune Global 500 company, and is the parent company of companies such as Square D, Pelco, APC and others
Job ID: 197865
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.