Responsible for performing production work in Advanced Robotics Systems department. Support the assembly of finished products to ensure safe work environment, high quality of product, and customer needs and cost goals are met.
- Assist with the assembly of precision robotics systems
- Ability to perform functionality and quality checks with system test equipment
- Ability to read and write to perform required job functions
- Keep a clean organized work environment & promote 5S to improve safety and job performance
- Able to identify non-conformance with equipment or parts and react in a timely manner
- Ability to follow detailed work instructions
- Ability to take direction
- Basic knowledge using general hand tools
- Basic knowledge on how to read a print, BOM, and Electrical Schematic
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to read and interpret gauges, scale, Vernier calipers
- Can demonstrate professionalism with customers and management
- Basic computer skills
- Can work in team setting to drive continual improvement
- Good verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to learn quickly
- Problem solving / analysis
- Technical capacity
- Teamwork orientated
Physical DemandsThis position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, and kneeling throughout the day. Need to be able to assist with manipulation of robots requiring ~50 lbs lifting ability. Position type / Expected Hours of Work
- Nature of our business requires ESD protection (provided). Individual will adhere to all ESD rules and requirements set in place for equipment protection.
- Clean and safe work area
- Safety glasses required (provided)
This is a full-time position, (50-58 hours a week). Normal days and hours of work are Monday through Friday 6AM - 2:30PM, with some Saturdays as well, (6AM-12PM) . Overtime will be required based upon customer demand.
Job ID: 267926
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.