ProLink Staffing homepage: general job search, employer staffing solutions, working at ProLink and more
Nursing, Allied Health, Therapy, Home Health Care, Clinical Research, Long-Term Care and more
*To ensure quality and repeatability through efficient planning and execution of the manufacturing process and process control s methods.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
Responsible for carrying out the duties listed below in a proficient, orderly manner while maintaining a positive attitude and solid attendance record.
• Responsible for creating, documenting, and implementing manufacturing programs in accordance with our standard programming and naming convention in at least one or more of the following:
• Create and manage SMT placement and reflow programs.
• Profiling Solder temperatures • Create and manage AOI programs.
• Create and manage THT soldering and masking programs.
• Create and manage coating and curing programs.
• Manage Tooling items.
• Provide a process for PVA (Plan VS. Actual) analysis and then feed the information back through the manufacturing process resulting in process improvements to lower manufacturing costs.
• Reduce rework through proper corrective activates implementation.
• Technical reviews of all parent items to ensure Libra created documents are accurate and clarified properly.
• Technical training of manufacturing associates to ensure quality and repeatability.
• Maintain state-of-the-art-manufacturing process through continued process equipment evaluation.
• Assist in technical review of customer designs for manufacturability.
• Perform documentation audits when assigned.
• Assess all mechanical plans and procedures as well as electrical processes in order to ensure maximum productivity; use knowledge regarding motion, mechanics and materials to assist.
• Create company materials by using the principles of mechanical engineering; use customer input and product specifications to achieve this.
• Build methods of manufacturing by developing machinery that can fulfill tasks efficiently; use parts to assemble new equipment or adjust existing machines.
• Lead the testing and product quality assurance system by designing procedures to ensure all problems are noted and addressed. • Ability to present information about each product line or manufacturing process.
• Follow all local and federal compliance rules to preserve the company’s good standing.
• Help maintain all equipment that the company uses by keeping accurate records of repair, maintenance, and sale.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Three or more years’ experience in a similar position • Strong knowledge of mechanics and electrometrical systems
• Training or exposure to structured problem solving, Lean, or six sigma techniques
• Electronic equipment programming experience.