- Develops standards, guides, templates, work instructions, training materials and notifications.
- Develops and maintains SharePoint pages, links, lists etc. to ensure information is readily available as needed.
- Manages the Customers Specification library.
- Manages supplier technical information and initiates development of parts as needed.
- Leads research efforts required to define and document work processes.
- Audits work processes for compliance to standards and specifications and reports findings to management.
- Investigates quality problems and facilitates root cause analysis and implementation of preventive actions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Experience with Autodesk Inventor, Vault and AutoCAD
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365
- Excellent Oral and Written Communications. Advanced knowledge of preparing and delivering presentations; excellent written capabilities. Able to present ideas, collect feedback and present well accepted work product.
- Able to work cross functionally with good teamwork and leadership skills.
Job ID: 269549
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.