The MES Engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, maintaining, and enhancing process control hardware and software solutions in a manufacturing environment.
- Support production hardware and software applications, SCADA systems, Graphical HMI applications, and LAN communications
- Configuring and programming automation and controls systems involving HMI (human machine interface), MMI (man-machine interface), or SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) systems.
- Provide detailed scoping (functional specs, technical specs, costs, schedules, etc.) for MES projects
- Must be able to travel on an as needed basis
- PLC experience
- Network and server management experience
- 3+ years of continuous improvement with Manufacturing Execution System projects or Equipment Control systems
- Project management/implementation experience
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline.
We are unable to provide sponsorship or work C2C.
Job ID: 237530
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.