ProLink Resources is currently looking for two New Product Development Engineers for a great company on the Northside of Indianapolis. These are full time, direct hire positions.
- Support the design and development of safety restraint systems and mechanisms
- Perform calculations in the fields of engineering mechanics, statics, dynamics, kinematics, strength of materials, or other disciplines in support of project requirements.
- Provides guidance to supporting team members for designs, drawings, requisitions, etc. to meet regulatory, process, mechanical and project requirements.
- Work with multiple departments to execute projects including Testing, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Quality and Finance.
- Support developing and/or creating: design concepts, CAD models, prototypes and technical reports/presentations for customers.
- Responsible for engaging suppliers for part sourcing and contract design work
- Develop and execute validation testing
- Ability to oversee and manage 2-3 projects at a time
- Travel, domestically or internationally to suppliers, customers, seminars, or other destinations. Maintain a valid passport in the event of international travel. Travel not expected to exceed 15%.
- 1-3 years of New Product Design experience
- Knowledge of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Design Verification Plan and Report (DVP&R), Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA).
- Proficient with Solidworks
- Plastics, Stampings, and Sheet Metal design development experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering field (BSME, BSMET) required.
- Six Sigma certification preferred
Job ID: 240792
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.