Several Inventory Runner positions are available courtesy of Prolink Manufacturing. These are contract to hire position with a large-scale automotive manufacturer. We currently have openings on our 1st shift at our Loveland, OH plant.
- Be a liaison between purchasing/production
- Establish shop floor kanbans
- Obtain and stage parts for production
- Maintain an adequate parts supply for sustaining all production schedules
- Identify and resolve issues related to parts, purchasing, and inventory
- Optimize inventory levels and management
- High School Diploma
- 1-2 years of assembly/production experience
- Lift at least 50 lbs.
- Required to lift automotive equipment
- Typical factory shop setting
- Use protective equipment to avoid hazards - protective eyewear, safety belts, etc.
- Must be able to work occasional weekends and extended hours as needed
Job ID: 236181
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.