- Set up various press brakes in a safe manner
- Form and inspect various parts to blueprint
- To operate heavy equipment, capable of using hydraulic pressure to form or straighten metal parts, with upwards to 400 tons of pressure. Parts are hand loaded into machine. Operator uses palm buttons or foot pedal(s) to activate the machine.
- Capable of reading and working to blueprints
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of business needs on a daily basis including being able to lift, carry, push & pull up to 50 lbs. multiple times per day
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Must be able to withstand extended exposure to heat
High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
Job ID: 250086
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.