ProLink Staffing homepage: general job search, employer staffing solutions, working at ProLink and more
Nursing, Allied Health, Therapy, Home Health Care, Clinical Research, Long-Term Care and more
It’s your chance to get paid to see the country, hone your clinical skills, advance your career and make a difference.
ProLink Resources is currently seeking a Solidworks Design Engineer for a full time, direct hire opportunity in Northern Indiana.
-Creating new designs for automotive chassis and HVAC components using SolidWorks CAD software
- Create ECRs, 3D models, and routings as needed
- Maintaining and updating existing models, files, and assemblies will also be expected.
- 2 years SolidWorks experience is required
- 1 year experience with formed sheet metal and aluminum
- Knowledge of how HVAC systems work
-Experience designing Chassis components
ProLink Resources in an equal opportunity employer.