The Production Supervisor is responsible for all employees, processes, equipment, safety, and housekeeping of the area as well as meeting production quality and quantity standards on the shift. Additional responsibilities include ensuring compliance with all sanitation, safety, and GMP standards.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads team members to identify, manage, and execute the plants process improvement opportunities.
- Manages production staff to attain production and quality goals.
- Identifies problems or bottlenecks in production processes and resolves issues
- Ensures production resources including materials, equipment and human resources are available as needed to maintain production schedules.
- Supports continuous improvement goals in safety, quality, cost and customer service.
- Responsible for managing and owning various functions of the business and creating an engaged and team oriented work force in order to improve business results.
- Assure that product quality meets or exceeds guidelines set by the FDA, and USDA.
- Achieve maximum production and the efficient utilization of raw product and plant equipment by coordinating activities and maintaining communications within the department and with all other departments.
- Assure compliance of food safety and sanitation standards.
- Assure that production priorities are being achieved by checking and complying with weekly production schedules as well as daily requirements.
- Safely and accurately perform all duties as required for this position to ensure the safety and quality of our products.
- All other duties as assigned.
Job ID: 209224
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.