Job Description: Key production position that coordinates activities of production workers by performing the following duties on 1st shift.
- Coordinate and lead work efforts of other production associates and production processes.
- Process appropriate paperwork and ensure proper documentation of manufacturing processes and training. Ensure technical competence on production line.
- Implement a personal safety action plan and consistently display safe work habits.
- Communicate and support company/division/plant objectives and goals.
- Perform value-added daily huddles
- Must be at least 18 years of age and pass drug screen and employment physical.
- Must have at least 5 years’ manufacturing experience.
- 3 years leadership experience preferred.
Job ID: 237545
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.